Best Funny Facebook Status Updates - A2zHackers

Latest Post

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Best Funny Facebook Status Updates



  1. If I were any more single, I'd be a fraction. :)
  2. Bigamy: One wife too many. Monogamy: Same thing.
  3. Why don't you understand me like my iPhone does????
  4. Keyboard, A device for entering mistakes into a computer.
  5. Some men inherit money, some earn it, and some are lawyers.
  6. If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.
  7. Losing a husband can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.
  8. Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots. ~ Forrest Gump
  9. You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes. You will learn a lot today.
  10. I am finally old enough to realize my father was right, but now my kids think I am wrong.
  11. An apple a day keeps the doctor away but if the doctor is beautiful throw the apple away!
  12. World Population Rank: 1. China 2. India 3. Facebook 4. USA 5. MySpace 6. Indonesia 7. Brazil 8.Twitter
  13. You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus. ~StepBrothers
  14. Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here